Welcome to the Fellowship Match Portal for the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons. The AAES sponsors an annual match for a comprehensive clinical fellowship in Endocrine Surgery. Matched Fellows will start August 1 of the following year.
The application process for the 2024-2025 fellowship year will open on February 13, 2023. See full match timeline below:
- Monday, February 13, 2023: Online application site opens.
- Friday, April 21, 2023: Online application site closes.
- Monday, July 10, 2023: Online ranking site opens for Applicants at 9:00 AM CDT.
- Monday, July 17, 2023: Applicant ranks due by 11:59 PM PDT.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2023: Online ranking site opens for Programs at 9:00 AM CDT.
- Tuesday, July 25, 2023: Program rank lists due by 11:59 PM PDT.
- Thursday, July 27, 2023: Any unmatched programs will be notified by 5:00 PM CDT. They will be provided with a list of unmatched candidates and their CVs. (Unmatched programs are NOT to reach out to applicants until Monday at Noon CDT).
- Sunday, July 30, 2023: Unmatched programs who want to participate in a secondary match must notify the Fellowship Chair or Designee before Noon CDT.
- Monday, July 31, 2023: If unmatched programs chose to participate in a secondary match, unmatched candidates will be notified via email at 9:00 AM CDT. Programs and candidates will be allowed to contact each other to fill any available fellowship position at Noon CDT. If there is no secondary match, all match results will be announced.
- Monday, July 31, 2023: Secondary match site opens at Noon CDT.
- Thursday, August 3, 2023: Secondary match site closes at Noon CDT.
- Friday, August 4, 2023: Match results announced.