Welcome to the Fellowship Match Portal for the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons. The AAES sponsors an annual match for a comprehensive clinical fellowship in Endocrine Surgery. Matched Fellows will start August 1 of the following year.
The application process for the 2022-2023 fellowship year will open on February 15, 2021. See full match timeline below:
- Monday, February 15, 2021: Online application site opens.
- Friday, April 23, 2021: Online application site closes.
- Monday, July 12, 2021: Online ranking site opens for Applicants at 9:00 AM CDT.
- Monday, July 19, 2021: Applicant ranks due by 11:59 PM PDT.
- Tuesday, July 20, 2021: Online ranking site opens for Programs at 9:00 AM CDT.
- Tuesday, July 27, 2021: Program rank lists due by 11:59 PM PDT.
- Thursday, July 29, 2021: Any unmatched programs will be notified by 5:00 PM CDT. They will be provided with a list of unmatched candidates and their CVs. (Unmatched programs are NOT to reach out to applicants until Monday at Noon CDT).
- Sunday, August 1, 2021: Unmatched programs who want to participate in a secondary match must notify the Fellowship Chair or Designee before Noon CDT.
- Monday, August 2, 2021: Unmatched candidates will be notified via email at 9:00 AM CDT. If unmatched programs chose to participate in a secondary match the programs and candidates will be allowed to contact each other to fill any available fellowship position at Noon CDT.
- Monday, August 2, 2021: Secondary match site opens at Noon CDT.
- Thursday, August 5, 2021: Secondary match site closes at Noon CDT.
- Friday, August 6, 2021: Match results announced.